Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Work as part of a team contributing to designing and developing successful software and supporting software testing, deployment, maintenance, and evolution activities by correcting programming errors, responding to scope changes, and coding software enhancements. Applying knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with users and clients to determine what their needs are and develop the software to meet the requirements.
• Create development plan and assign tasks to junior developers and other employees
• Work with architects and colleagues to produce system designs and test artifacts and recommend upgrades to existing systems as required.
• Create integration plans, flow diagrams and models that show programmers how the code will work together for the software.
• Work with other computer specialists and collaborate within the company to develop software.
• Develop code for multiple categories including end-user applications and utility software either as stand-alone applications or enterprise systems to create optimum systems for the business
• Create documentation that detail how applications or systems work together to ensure they’re maintained properly in the future and to help with any upgrades.
• Provide code and database administration in live and test environments.
• Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
• Participate in meetings with team to discuss progress and issues to be resolved, and report progress on a weekly basis to the Project Manager/Technical Lead.
• Understand secure software development best practices and able to guide junior developers
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.