Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Contractor must provide a fully managed service which provides:
- A variety of phishing attack message options with varying levels of complexity;
- The ability for the client to customize the phishing messages;
- The ability for the client to customize learning moment sessions;
- Detailed reporting covering statistics:
• Number of employees who clicked,
• Number of employees who opened the message but did not click,
• Number of employees who did not open the message, and
• Broken down by branch and directorate.
- The ability to customize reports based on client needs;
- Analysis of the results of each exercise;
- Benchmarking against trends (i.e. large organizations of similar size);
- Technical testing before each event;
- Trusted domains which are controlled and managed;
- Methodology aimed at obtaining results;
- Learning and knowledge transfer services in Canadian French and English;
- Secure data storage in adherence to the data privacy and data storage and residency policies.
Maplesoft Group is committed to having a diverse, representative workforce and continuing to build an inclusive environment. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Maplesoft Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal peoples or any other legally protected factors. All employment decisions are made based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise you, that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.