Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Marketing Automation Specialist Service Provider will leverage the internal digital tool kit and the Oracle Eloqua marketing automation platform to engage Canadian businesses. They will be to deliver personalized, tested, and optimized email marketing programs that create demand for EDC’s products and services.
With their strong experience in B2B, their fine balance of creativity and analytic mindset push them to constantly improve the overall experience and influence their marketing peer (content, development, agency of record, campaigns) to deliver more leads.
1.Digital Marketing Power User
• Help develop hypotheses, tests, and solutions while autonomously, delivering email campaigns to target audiences
• Manage challenging and diverse projects simultaneously, in a matrixed organization, with skill, attention to detail, tenacity, and a focus on results
• Keep up-to-date and adhere to digital marketing best practices, including; usability, design/copywriting, email governance, lead scoring, lead nurturing, privacy, and legislative policies.
3. Marketing Automation Community of Practice
• Establish and share best practices with other specialists within the community of practice
• Educate your squad on marketing automation best practices, capabilities and limitations
• Capture new requirements and request new components from the Martech COE
• Grow digital skills (e.g. SEO, SEM, Adobe Experience Manager, Social)
5. Data Quality Management
• Champion data quality to build the depth, breadth, and quality of the marketing database for greater segmentation, personalization and customer experience
• Contribute to data quality by feeding the Eloqua Data Quality backlog
• Conduct data analysis and segmentation to build nurturing campaigns
Top Skills Required:
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience as an email specialist in a B2B marketing organization using a marketing automation system / customer relationship management system (ideal if experience is with Oracle Eloqua)
• Proven ability to deliver complex marketing campaigns using: web apps, forms, landing pages, automated programs, campaigns and professional-grade HTML emails in Eloqua or another marketing automation system / customer relationship management system
• Good knowledge of HTML / CSS code for email development and testing
Other Skills Required:
• A high degree of proficiency with email marketing and B2B marketing best practices
• Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects at any given time while finding ways to deliver value to internal clients
• Ability to meet deadlines and produce deliverables to strict acceptance criteria
• The judgment to prioritize tasks based on competing priorities and to request help when needed
• Impeccable written and oral presentation / communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in a relevant field
• Experience leveraging digital marketing technologies for positive business outcomes
• Curiosity and ability to acquire new computer and business skills
• Experience with web tracking and analytics technology and terminology
• Experience using CRM tools to enhance demand generation and onboarding campaigns
• Eloqua Certification: B2B Oracle Eloqua Master or B2B Oracle Eloqua Modern Marketing Luminary
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Experience in Business-to-Business (B2B); Insurance or Financial Services organizations