Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at email@example.com
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Facilitator and liaison, bridging the gap between business & technical resources
• Identify and analyze opportunities for improving business and systems related process, and recommends and facilities the planning and coordination of improvements
• Prepare various documents such as business process models, higher lever user documents, test scripts, statement of works, etc.
• Interpret and translate customer's needs into functional and technical requirements
• Prepare requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations.
• Define test conditions and conducts testing according to plan.
• Actively participate in review of team deliverables, contributing to the development of consistent and effective documentation that adheres to team standards and templates.
• Demonstrate well-developed communication skills. Produces effective and professional written materials including presentations to stakeholder groups.
• Manage group collaboration with business stakeholders, effectively facilitate small to medium size meetings and workshops and elicit meaningful input from all members of the group.
• Assist in identification of process strengths and weaknesses; researches and recommends areas of improvement for overall productivity and efficiency.
• Maintain a current awareness of techniques, methodologies, and standards for the project management.
• Understand business process modeling notation and techniques, as well as process improvement methods and criteria.
• Work collaboratively with project managers, solutions architect and Business Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) by participating in process reviews and/or providing process-modeling services of current state and/or future state.
• Be a Scrum Master or Assist other Scrum Masters in scope management and planning.
• User story and product backlog management using agile tools such as JIRA.
• Facilitate user story prioritization, sprint planning, story point assignment, and minimum viable product (MVP) definition.
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
All employment decisions are made based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.