Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Development and coaching of Agile teams including those practicing Scrum and Kanban
• Advising on organizational change required to support Agile adoption and transformation
• Advising leaders (Executives, Directors, and Managers) on the changing role and expectations of leaders in a Agile context and coaching them in the expected mindsets and behaviours
• Onboarding of new delivery teams and individuals to Agile and scrum practices
• Development of training materials (as required)
• Delivery of training and workshops (as required)
• Expert level knowledge of Agile practices
• Experience acting as an advisor and coach of teams and leaders
• Strong and effective communication skills
Maplesoft Group is committed to having a diverse, representative workforce and continuing to build an inclusive environment. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Maplesoft Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal peoples or any other legally protected factors.