Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
The project consists in migrating an IBM legacy document management system to both SharePoint Online and Bentley ProjectWise/AssetWise solutions. The main responsibility of the technical business analyst will be to ensure that the business requirements are properly understood and then mapped to the various technical solutions. As such, the analyst will be responsible for gathering business requirements, translate those into technical terms and solutions, and act as liaison with the different IS&T teams and solution providers, throughout all phases of the project. The requirements include all aspects of the solution, both functional and technical such as data migration, interfaces with other systems, cyber security requirements etc. Specifically we are looking for the following profile:
• 3+ years work experience as technical business analyst in document management application or software development
• Strong communication skills and interpersonal relationship building
• Solid analytical skills and proficient in organizing and driving workshops with the business
• Good knowledge about the technical aspects of systems and ability to provide guidance and direction on how requirements can be met
• Proven aptitude for organizing and prioritizing work effectively (Must be able to meet deadlines)
• Excellent written & oral communication skills, in English (mandatory) and French (mandatory)
• Knowledge of SharePoint Online and Bentley systems an asset
• Location: Eastern timezone
• Experience working in a large global company and available for flexible working hours (project team members are in Australia, North America, Europe and India)
• Reports to the project manager
o Perform interviews and workshops to determine business requirements, and then translate such into specifications for technical teams
o Work with the various IS&T teams to incorporate IS&T requirements (such as Cyber, Architecture, etc.) into the solution
o Facilitate discussions in order to reconcile conflicts, and distinguish solution ideas from business needs
o Participate in the elaboration of technical requirements for the different solution components
o Active contribution to the elaboration of the data migration approach
o Liaise with the technical teams during the different project phases to ensure requirements are understood and met
o Assist the change management team in defining the change strategy and activities
o Participate in the different phases of testing, and prepare and support user acceptance testing
o Active participation in the planning and execution of go live activities
o Timely escalation of issues to the project manager, with proposed options
Maplesoft Group is committed to having a diverse, representative workforce and continuing to build an inclusive environment. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Maplesoft Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal peoples or any other legally protected factors.