Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Throughout the contract period, the resource will be required to lead and participate in the following tasks:
• Manage the project during the initiation, planning, execution and close-out phases;
• Monitor and report project progress on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle;
• Obtain project sign-off.
• Provide project management recommendations to the Project Authority and the ITS management team;
• Develop the project plan aligning with other projects that are directly linked and find opportunities to further streamline in working horizontally with partners in order to deliver integrated project artefacts such as plans, schedules, risks, etc;
• Manage the project risk(s) and develop and maintain risk and issue plans, reports and/or processes;
• Manage the change management process, including identifying and securing approval for business requirements and any subsequent changes to the plans, costing or timeline(s);
• Prepare, refine and review written documentation, presentations, reports, dashboards and make oral presentations;
• Manage the project delivery and prepare and/or assist with project and release budget, costing and scheduling estimates;
• Prepare and/or assist with project and release implementation approaches, issue/quality management processes and organizational requirements;
• Manage the project schedule and prepare, refine and review Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), schedules, Quality Assurance plans and other project control documents;
• Collect, review, analyze, track and report on project and release performance data and advise on the time, cost, scope, quality, business requirements or other performance parameters;
• Prepare, refine and review performance reports and facilitate integration with other tools/reports as necessary; and
• Ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders with respect to changes in work scope.
Maplesoft Group is committed to having a diverse, representative workforce and continuing to build an inclusive environment. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Maplesoft Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal peoples or any other legally protected factors.