Maplesoft implements TimeLive for Electronic time tracking.
Please view the demo below on how to enter and approve time.
Watch Video - TimeLive - Timesheet Entry Demo
Watch Video - TimeLive - Timesheet Approval Demo
Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at email@example.com
Maplesoft Group is currently seeking a Specialist in ETL Development to join one of our clients located in Ottawa
The ETL Development Service Provider is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining data warehouse and analytics architecture to meet the enterprise’s business analysis and reporting needs. The ETL Development Service Provider is also responsible for providing support to the organization’s business requirements in the application and consumption of information from the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) or from other source systems. He/she works with architects and business partners to fashion out the technical vision for applications in the Data Warehouse. The ETL Development Service Provider is responsible for ensuring the functionality, security, availability and accuracy of the information within the Data Warehouse environment.
• Designs, maintains, and provides support for data warehouse systems and related data marts;
• Translates business requirements into viable technical solutions;
• Participates in the testing of developed technical solutions;
• Helps in the design, development, testing and implementation of reports and OLAP cubes;
• Participates in the investigation and resolution of complex Data Warehouse issues;
• Proactively identifies opportunities for process, systems, and other efficiency improvements;
• Works effectively in the team and contributes to team effectiveness through personal style;
• Design data integration/ETL jobs using DataStage and its foundation tools in a SQL Server and Windows environment.
Specific Project Requirements
• Experience with IBMs ETL tool, IBM InfoSphere DataStage;
• Experience with SQL Server Relational data base concepts and design;
• Completed an Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or an equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in IT systems development or related experience
• Advanced knowledge of IT systems development principles and practices
• Logical and physical data modeling;
• Ability to translate business questions and requirements into technical solutions;
• Demonstrated application of technical problem solving and analytical tools and techniques;
• Technical testing techniques and tools.
• Capability in understanding various data structures and formats and common techniques in data transformation;
• Effective communication skills.
Top Skills Required:
- 3-5 years experience with IBMs ETL tool, IBM InfoSphere DataStage;
- Experience with SQL Server;
- Relational data base concepts and design;
Other Skills Required:
- Minimum of eight years of related experience and knowledgde
- Technical testing techniques and tools;
- Logical and physical data modeling;
- Requirements analysis;
- Technical design skills;
- Proficient technical writing skills;
- Ability to translate business questions and requirements into technical solutions;
- Demonstrated application of technical problem solving and analytical tools and techniques;
- Experience with IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Technologies (Report Studio, Framework Manager, Transformer and Query Studio).
- Bilingual in both official languages (French and English)
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
Maplesoft Group is committed to having a diverse, representative workforce and continuing to build an inclusive environment. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Maplesoft Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal peoples or any other legally protected factors.
All employment decisions are made based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
We are committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and a work environment that supports our diverse workforce. Please let us know if you require accommodations at any stage of the recruitment process. We can be reached at Maplesoft Info at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise you, that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.