Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at email@example.com
The Data Architect provides architectural and technical expertise, leadership, project management and services related to data management to improve the quality, security, effectiveness and value of data and information.
Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
• Provide advice and consulting services regarding data management strategies, data architecture, and ministry data.
• Consult with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Assist in developing project plans, schedules, and estimates pertaining to architectural deployment and services delivery.
• Assist in developing task lists and resource assignments within the context of architectural planning.
• Document technical recommendations; provide technical advice and guidance to management, operations and project team members and within shared IT services.
• Ensure change management processes are followed.
• Make recommendations to project team members pertaining to issues, risks and client satisfaction.
• Provide tracking and reporting of time and status on all work as required.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.