Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to the Director, Information Management and Technology, this position is responsible for the establishment and alignment of Information Management strategy within the organization. This role provides an advisory role
to drive the enterprise towards an overarching data architecture vision that include data security policies, practices and processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
Acquisition & Deployment
• Work with the business units to understand their requirements and help them with implementing technical solutions to improve and optimize their operations.
• Develop the creation of data roadmap that embraces the use of third party cloud infrastructure including data migration plans.
• Recommend additional security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions to improve overall enterprise data security.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Commerce, Science or related discipline or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or recognized experience.
• 8 - 10 years’ experience as an Information Management Specialist, or equivalent, with demonstrable ability to design, implement, and support data strategy and roadmaps.
• Experience with managing enterprise-wide IT projects related to Information Management and technical solutions architect.
• Experience supporting the identification and classification of existing enterprise data sets to produce a comprehensive data architecture map with clearly mapped data inter-dependencies.
• Knowledge of legislation, policies and directives in order to interpret policy and ensure corporate compliance to legislative requirements in IT, security and operational administration.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in presenting to and working with business units at all levels.
• Proficiency in both official languages is highly desirable.
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.