Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Asset & Configuration Management Service Provider is accountable for the integrity of the CMDB. This includes but is not limited to:
• Be a Subject Matter Expert for Configuration Management
• Ensures that all CIs are recorded in the CMDB and that the information is complete and accurate
• Reviews and validates updates to the CMDB and creates exception reports when applicable
• Validates the compliancy of CI changes to CMDB from automated sources with Configuration Management process policies
• Carries out manual changes to CMDB by documenting and validating CI updates using approved excel load file template + requesting CI loads from CMDB System Administrator
• Handles, analyses and correct any data incident regarding the CMDB
• Carries out CMDB update task in the change management workflow
• Maintains baseline structures and approves baseline updates
• Initiates actions following non-compliant CMDB changes
• Executes configuration audits, initiates and tracks corrective actions for non-compliant CIs
• Develop and maintain configuration policies and procedures.
• Updates and publishes the audit report to CM Domain Owners
• Responsible for the various reports of the Configuration Management function
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
All employment decisions are made based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.