Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at email@example.com
It is expected that the Security expert will advise in two core functions. The first one related to the day-to-day operations of the in-place security solutions and the second one is identification, investigation, and resolution of security breaches detected by those systems.
More specific, these are the main responsibilities in which the consultant will be guiding and leveraging the other Corporate IT Security Analysts:
Acquisition & Deployment
• Share up-to-date detailed knowledge of the IT security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes, and the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
• Recommend additional security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions to improve the overall Centre´s security.
• If required, assist with the deployment, integration, and initial configuration of all new security solutions and of any enhancements to existing security solutions.
Skills and Certifications
• Strong and proven experience building and implementing MS Azure and M365 security tools and policies
• Strong experience with Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention solutions
• Strong experience implementing IAM tools
• CyberSecurity relevant certifications (GIAC, Microsoft, ISACA, (ISC)2) at a senior level
Maplesoft Group is committed to having a diverse, representative workforce and continuing to build an inclusive environment. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Maplesoft Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal peoples or any other legally protected factors.