Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client has a requirement for a resource with business expertise and a combination of leadership/strategic experience and technical skills, for a large transformation project, as well as other modernization projects within the organization.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Using industry best practices, relevant experience and knowledge of the current state to work in collaboration with the stakeholders to identify, document and communicate the highlevel and detailed as-is and to-be business services models;
- Identifying and documenting the approach to be used in defining, optimizing, and standardizing business services and processes;
- Identifying and documenting, where necessary, the system, technology and information entities;
- Performing business analyses of functional requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows;
- Defining and documenting interfaces of manual to automated operations within application subsystems, to external systems, and between new and existing system;
- Establishing acceptance test criteria with client;
- Supporting and using the selected departmental methodologies;
- Using industry best practices, relevant experience and knowledge of the current state to work in collaboration with the Technical Representatives to identify, document and communicate development of an as-is and to-be system architecture;
- Performing a detailed gap analysis of the as-is and to-be states for the system architectures, identifying areas of waste, duplication and overlap and proposing options for resolution;
- Leading the documentation of the as-is and to-be information architectures. This work will also include the definition and rationalization of the in-scope organizational data sets;
- Performing a detailed gap analysis of the as-is and to-be states for the information architectures, identifying areas of waste, duplication and overlap and proposing options for resolution;
- Supporting the deliverables of the Senior Business Architect, Business Consultant, and Project Manager.