Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at email@example.com
Our client has a requirement for business expertise, with a combination of leadership/strategic experience and technical skills, for a large transformation project, as well as other modernization projects within the organization.
- Reviewing and improving documentation;
- Advising on an overall roadmap of the steps and interventions needed to move the transformation initiative forward, including high-level advice on the types and associated costs of resources required to undertake the project(s);
- Reviewing and advising on replacement options, including current best practices, to inform and support the options analysis;
- Developing strategic documents, including plans, roadmaps and presentations, to be shared with partners and others;
- Advising to position strategically the project within the context of the corporate priorities and programs;
- Advising on project approach and high-level scope (business process re-engineering vs system change);
- Advising on a change management strategy at the enterprise level;
- Support the preparation of the business case and costed options to be presented to stakeholders;
- Advising and providing expertise on forward actions; and
- Supporting the deliverables of the Senior Business Consultant, Business Analyst and Project Manager.