Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cybersecurity team is seeking a passionate security professional to help us design, implement and manage secure IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) integrations. You will be responsible for managing our ISAM environment.
· University degree or college diploma in an IT or Engineering related field.
· 2+ years of cybersecurity experience.
· 2+ years of general information technology experience.
· 2+ years of hands-on experience with integrating and configuring ISAM’s Federation module — including SAML junction to SAP, OAuth and OIDC implementations.
· 3+ years of hands-on experience with ISAM WebSEAL integration and configuring Single Sign-On (SSO) for web applications.
· Good working knowledge and understanding of authentication mechanisms — including Basic authentication, Kerberos, OAuth, SAML and SSO.
· Good working knowledge and understanding of Active Directory.
· Hands on experience with building Java applications, web services and message oriented middleware solutions.
· General understanding of Linux or Windows operating systems, and security and networking concepts.
· Good communication abilities with technical and non-technical audiences
· Good analytical, investigative and problem solving mindset.
· Must be team oriented and at the same able to work with limited supervision.