Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maplesoft Group is currently seeking a Project Manager to join one of our clients located in Calgary.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager for 1 April to 30 Sept 2020 (6 months) to support delivery of a project to improve how they measure satisfaction levels amongst participants to their public-facing activities (i.e. regulatory proceedings), respond to feedback by adapting their internal processes and report back to participants on improvements realized. They are looking of an adaptable and excellent communicator to complete this complex project, which involves working closely with a dynamic team of professionals under the supervision of the Director, Public Participation.
- Significant and recent experience in Project Management leading with a multidisciplinary team of professionals to deliver results within aggressive timelines — please provide examples of recent projects, with their scope and outcomes
- Significant and recent experience in program and policy evaluation, methodology development and business process improvements in a government and/or non-for-profit setting
- Significant and recent experience leading internal meetings/workshops and communicating with a broad range of stakeholders using appropriate methods
- Experience in change management
- Outstanding ability to work with project management tools and software (MS Project)
- Experience working within organizations that use corporate management systems to drive performance
- Experience working in a regulatory environment
- Experience developing and implementing varied assessment tools to measure and track indicators of a perceptual nature, such a user satisfaction —may include survey, focus groups, interviews, analytics, etc.
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.