Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at email@example.com
Maplesoft Group is currently seeking a QlickView Developer to join one of our clients located in Calgary.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with the users to gather data, dashboard and report requirements.
• Work with internal teams to understand the data sources and need for ETL.
• Develop, design and test BI Re faports and dashboards based on user requirements.
• Effectively translate end user reporting requirements into functional design documents.
• Development of operational reports and dashboards with focus on business data insights.
• Daily monitoring of dashboards on QlikView, Qlik Sense and Qlik NPrinting and take actions if there are issues.
• Assist with regular deployments and urgent dashboard changes.
• Create documentation that detail the dashboards’/Reports’ business or user requirements, data sources, data processing (ETL) and design.
• Participate in scrums to discuss progress and issues to be resolved, and report progress on a weekly basis to the team lead.
• Configure user authentication and role based access to dashboards.
• Conduct research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest BI tools and technologies.
• Basic Qualifications
o Experience in data analysis, reporting, warehousing and modeling.
o 5 years’ experience in QlikView, dashboard design and development, Nprinting and publishing
• Strong analytical, inter personal & communication skills
• University degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience with complex data relationships and operating environments.
• Experience in QlikView/ Qlik Sense Server and Publisher maintenance - Creating scheduled jobs for QVD extracts and report reloads will be a plus.
• Experience with agile development methodologies.
• Good communication abilities with technical and non-technical audiences.
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.