Maplesoft implements TimeLive for Electronic time tracking.
Please view the demo below on how to enter and approve time.
Watch Video - TimeLive - Timesheet Entry Demo
Watch Video - TimeLive - Timesheet Approval Demo
Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at email@example.com
· Answer the phone and greet all outside clients and potential clients positively and professionally
· Provide a high-level of customer service and thorough understanding of the Service Excellence internally and externally
· Performing various duties related to Reception duties (servicing the reception area, answering telephone calls, screening, and forwarding calls and messages, receiving visitors, administering incoming / outgoing mail.
· Supporting the office and senior management team including working with various internal and external groups to ensure all timelines are met, preparing documents, etc.
· Provide Admin. Support and back-up to the functions and preparation process within Human Resources, Finance, Recruiting and all departments when requested
· Administering and coordinating all the updates to internal tracking tools and systems in a timely fashion, including data entry into the CRM/ Maplesys
· Maintain birthday log/cards/gift cards for employees and sub-contractors
· Maintain phone list, supplies, control ordering and ordering of all office supplies
· Monitoring general email and phone system
· Scheduling meetings; lunches; Making travel arrangements
· Administering various Human Resources Files and benefits
· Telephone, IT, Laptops, setting up desks for new employees, at times you are the liaison between the employee and the IT Dept.
· Tracking and following-up on internal and external correspondence in accordance with required timelines, including sending out and distribution of all mail and courier packages.
· Coordinate and distribute relevant Office, HR, and Financial etc…material.
· Creating and maintaining various lists and spreadsheets concerning office management, HR, expenses, budgets, etc.
· Receive and screen incoming telephone calls to the President & CEO, providing friendly professional greeting, taking messages as appropriate and eliciting necessary information to allow timely and accurate responses. Respond where appropriate.
· Remain aware of and update the President & CEO's schedules
· Promptly screen and distribute incoming emails, responding where appropriate.
· Provide accurate word-processing support by composing and/or editing a variety of documents including confidential correspondence, memoranda, contracts, and proposals.
· Assist with organizing meeting and/or special events including annual Christmas parties/cards, meetings, etc. Arrange for catering, locations, distribution of information, gifts, handouts and invitations with respect to events.
· Develop and maintain well organized filing system that permits easy reference and rapid retrieval of information.
· Undertake special organizational and research projects as required.
· Arrange travel, hotel and car reservations and prepare itinerary/travel packages for the President and the Executive team.
· Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, and making adjustments as necessary.
· Perform additional functions as directed or assumed including working for the other Departments and Senior Management Team.
· Any other duties as assigned by Maplesoft’s President and CEO, Maplesoft Executives, Human Resources Manager, Finance and from time to time, by all departments.
· Knowledge of, Alternative/ Company Security Officer and Contracting &/or willingness to learn.
· Proof of vaccination required.
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
Maplesoft Group is committed to having a diverse, representative workforce and continuing to build an inclusive environment. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Maplesoft Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal peoples or any other legally protected factors.
All employment decisions are made based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
We are committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and a work environment that supports our diverse workforce. Please let us know if you require accommodations at any stage of the recruitment process. We can be reached at Maplesoft Info at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise you, that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.