Maplesoft implements TimeLive for Electronic time tracking.
Please view the demo below on how to enter and approve time.
Watch Video - TimeLive - Timesheet Entry Demo
Watch Video - TimeLive - Timesheet Approval Demo
Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contributions count?
At Maplesoft, we value the contributions of all our employees and contractors. We listen and act upon suggestions, advice, and innovative ideas to further our strategic vision. In turn, Maplesoft contributes to the communities where we live and operate. We think globally, but act in our own backyards.
Build your future with Maplesoft’s exciting technologies, deep partnerships, personal approach to consulting services, professional development opportunities and exciting company culture.
To be considered for new opportunities please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maplesoft Group is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst - Level 2 - Appian Specialist for our federal government client in the National Capital region.
The following responsibilities are associated with the “Statement of Work” but are not
• Develop and document a detailed statement of requirements for the proposed alternative recommended in the preliminary analysis report
• Perform business analyses of functional requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows
• Evaluate existing procedures and methods, identify and document items such as database content, structure, application subsystems, and develop data dictionary
• Define and document interfaces of manual to automated operations within application subsystems, to external systems, and between new and existing systems
• Identify candidate business processes for re-design, prototype potential solutions, provide trade-off information and suggest a recommended course of action. Identify the modifications to the automated processes
• Support and use the selected departmental methodologies
Deliverables including, but not limited to:
• Detailed statement of requirements
• Business decision flow charts
• Database content documentation
• Data Dictionaries
• Manual to automated operations interfaces
• Internal and external development opportunities analysis reports
• Regular market research reports
• Business presentations about new information and complex issues
• Business requirement documentation and work products delivery through the project life cycle
• Periodic progress and improvement summaries
Note that the proposed resource may not be solely responsible for the completion of these deliverables. The consultant will be expected to work collaboratively with staff to ensure the work is completed in a way that ensures maximum knowledge transfer.
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
Maplesoft Group is committed to having a diverse, representative workforce and continuing to build an inclusive environment. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Maplesoft Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal peoples or any other legally protected factors.
All employment decisions are made based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
We are committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and a work environment that supports our diverse workforce. Please let us know if you require accommodations at any stage of the recruitment process. We can be reached at Maplesoft Info at email@example.com.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise you, that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.